Shenzhen Leaderment Technology Co. Ltd. is a leading Amazon seller in Shenzhen with two strong brands in the mobile phone accessories product category. We’re a public company with over a million customers selling 15,000-25,000 items each day in America, Canada, UK, Germany, France, and Japan. We have a staff of 130 hard-working, dedicated people working together to drive sales, offer excellent customer service and build a strong brand.
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Director who’s well-versed in e-commerce, social media, content marketing, creating effective e-mail marketing campaigns, digital marketing and brand marketing. You must be a team leader who is goal-oriented, able to motivate people, and teach teams how to drive more sales to our two current brands. Leaderment is currently incubating three new companies of which one is American-based that you would be working with from time to time. The work environment at Leaderment is friendly, fresh, fun and forward-thinking.
The work will generally be as follows: 40% focused on marketing and sales through our brand websites, 40% Digital marketing campaigns through paid traffic channels such as Adwords, BingAds, Google Shopping, Facebook, Native Ads, Push Ad networks and 20% Brand Strategy and Product Launches.
Some initial areas of responsibility:
- Build our email marketing flows and lists
- Increase frequency of purchase and customer retention
- Create new Manychat flows and optimize old ones (existing list more than 18,000 customers)
- Analyze competition on and off Amazon and use the insights to make a content and traffic strategy
- Optimize Website
- Work with outside contractors and outsourced providers to get things done quickly.
- Guide the day to day activities of the marketing and design team
- Hire a team of marketers to join Leaderment.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has a track record of success with marketing physical products through digital channels
- Has led a cross functional team of marketers
- Has a wide, but not necessarily deep understanding of paid traffic and the digital ad ecosystem.
- Is comfortable with basic web development and Shopify to rapidly develop ideas.
If you think you would fit the role of Marketing Director for a leading company in e-commerce that has lots of potential for personal and professional growth, We’d love to talk with you. Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch if you’re a good fit.