- Magnetic Charging Design: Syncwire USB C Wireless Charger built-in superior magnetic attraction, which keeps your mobile keep charging in place, Feel free to charge your mobile phone or Airpods anywhere. (Magnetic Plate Has been Included)
- PD 20W USB C Adapter & Cable: Syncwire fast charger pad magnetic wireless charger comes with a built-in 1.5m USB-C cable and a 20W PD Fast wall charger is included. 5ft (1.5m) long cable allows you to freely operate the device and juice up your phone simultaneously, 20W USB-C power adapter offers fast, efficient charging at home, in the office, or on the go for all devices that support USB Power Delivery.
- Universal Compatibility: Pairs up flawlessly with the magnetic functions of the iPhone 13 and iPhone 12 series, as well as with compatible Airpods 2/Airpods Pro
- Case Friendly: Work with Rubber/plastic/TPU cases up to 8mm thickness. Note: cases made of metal, attachments such as pop socket, metal ring, magnets, card, and grip will interfere with charging.
- Safer and Easier to Use: Exclusive Multifunctional Intelligent Protect Technology provides overcurrent, overvoltage, over-temp, and overpower protection. multiple guarantees provide you safety experience. Work with Rubber/plastic/TPU cases up to 8mm thickness. Note: cases made of metal, atta
- Revolutionary Durability: Reinforced Cable Joint with exclusive laser welding technology, which can withstand over 15, 000 times bending. The 1.5M cable is made with durable bulletproof fiber and highly elastic TPE material and covered with a premium double-braided nylon jacket.
- Slim & Compact - The Syncwire magnetic wireless charger won't get in your way when you're using your phone. Whether you're playing a game or catching up on your favorite show, you can comfortably hold your phone while it is charging.
- Newest Magnetic Wireless Charger - Just snap this Syncwire Magnetic wireless charger on the back of your phone for a secure connection, play, and charge at the same time. Uninterrupted charging.
Compatible Devices ：
iPhone 13 Pro Max/ iPhone 13 Pro/ iPhone 13/iPhone 13 mini
iPhone 12/12 Mini/12 Pro/12 Pro Max
iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/SE (2020)/XS Max/XR/XS/X/8/8 Plus
AirPods 2/AirPods Pro
Steps of Use:
1. Use the positioner and stickers to locate the center part of your phone cases
2. Place and install the magnetic plate in the central position
3. Connect the wireless charging pad to the wall charger provided
4. Switch on the power and place your phone to start charging
If this magnetic wireless charger isn't charging my device, what do I do?
*Make sure your device is Qi-compatible. Wireless charging is not supported on Apple models below iPhone 8.
*Make sure that your phone is aligned. Syncwire magnetic wireless charger is equipped with a scale positioner to help align your phone correctly.
*Make sure that your phone is not in a case thicker than 8 mm.
*Make sure that there are no metal attachments or pop sockets on the back of the phone/phone case.
How can I confirm that my device is charging?
*The LED indicator on the back of the charger flashes 3 times and then lights up.
*There will be a lightning bolt in the top right corner of the phone screen.
Been looking at these magnetic wireless chargers for a while as wondered what they are all about. I have used many sync wire products before so decided to go with theirs. Its such good quality very well made, it rivals apples own without doubt. Plus its slightly cheaper. It works great just sort of clicks on the back of the phone and charged fast. It comes with a metal piece that you put on your phone case if required to help it magnetise, Ive used it without for now. Would highly recommend this product always have found the syncwire products to be of superior quality and havent let me down yet.
Since the charger sticks to the smartphone with a magnet, you can use it easily. The attractive force of the magnet is also stable, and the charger will not come off or will not come off. The stylish design blends well with the interior. The attached cable is also convenient because it is neither too long nor too short. A charging adapter is also included, so you won't have to buy anything extra. Charging with a cable seems to be faster, but I don't feel any discomfort. It is important to check the notebook type smartphone case because it will be out of position unless it is placed horizontally, and wireless charging will not be possible if a ring is attached to the back of the smartphone.
Android broke, so I bought an iPhone 13 in a hurry.
This model seems to support wireless charging, so I tried this product from Syncwire, who has good support.
The black circle in the first photo is a tape when the back side is peeled off so that you can attach it to any place you like.
The round part connected to the silver cord is the part to be charged.
Connect the cord to a USB-C charging adapter (this adapter is also included as shown in the picture).
As you can see in the picture, stick the silver round part to the back of the iPhone 13 and it will stick firmly with a magnet.
The strength of the magnet is not too strong, not too weak, just right. When I lifted the cable, the iPhone also stuck to it (I stopped it immediately because it would hurt Cabourg ...).
When connected to the charging adapter, the S part of the round part glows. It's really cool and luxurious!
Syncwire has great support as well as product quality, so if you're looking for this type of charger, I highly recommend it!
This product has an elegant small design that charges with speed! It looks really modern when the light from the bottom turns on while charging, I love it!
Ive bought many SyncWire products from IPhone cables to usb hubs and now, a wireless charger for my phone. Syncwire makes Amazing products and sells for a great price. Ive been using their cables for years and defiantly holding up better than an apple official wire. This Magnetic wireless charger is great for the home or your car due to its fantastic magnetic system. I believe its made more for the IPhone 12 as it works like the MagSafe connector but works flawlessly on my IPhone X with no issues at all. Charges pretty fast too. Love the simplicity of the product and love how I doesnt need cables anymore. Will recommend this product to individual in the future and looking to pick up additional Syncwire products in near future. Keep up the great work guys!
I bought this for using on my home office desk and it is a great addition and charges my phones quickly. It comes with a back plate magnet that attaches to your phone and it helps you to quickly connect with the charger. The charger can also be used without the magnet plate. Like all wireless chargers they get a bit warm when in use but overall I am happy that it is a good quality charger for the price.
The charger attaches strongly to my iPhone 12 and charges it quickly with no issues. The surface of the charger is a soft silicone texture surface that doesnt scratch the back of my iPhone. The back of the charger lights up when it starts charging successfully C super cool. The included power adapter is ETL listed and rated for 20W which is great. The product also comes with a metal disc that can be attached to a case to make any case magsafe compatible.
Overall, I really enjoy using this charger for my iPhone.
iPhone 11 is used for charging in the gap time, mainly for wireless charging of Airpods Pro. Since it is 7.5W wireless, it takes longer than wired, but it can be charged without any problems. The charging pad is about the size of an Airpods case and is just right. It is non-slip processed and looks luxurious. As a bargain point, it comes with a 20W USB-C adapter and a cable that is hard to break is used. There are several SyncWire charging cables, but none of them have been broken, so it's useful.
It is compatible with the Magsafe of the iPhone 12 series, and has all the functions of a current wireless charger that can supply up to 15W.
There is a circular magnet sticker inside, and by using this sticker even for models without Magsafe such as iPhone SE, you can stick to it and experience Magsafe in a pseudo manner lol
Rubber is attached to both the back and front of the main body, making it non-slip.
I'm glad I bought it
I'm using an iPhone XS that doesn't support MagSafe, but this product comes with a magnet-compatible plate, so the pad sticks to it like MagSafe.
It feels pretty good.
Attaching this magnet plate was easy because it had a marker for alignment.
I posted a photo, but it is considerably more compact than Anker's charging pad.
This product does not get in the way when you put it on your desk.
I think the USB-C compatible AC adapter is also relatively compact.
I was able to charge the AirPods Pro without any problems.
However, the heat generated when charging the AirPods is not a big deal, but it gets a little hot only when charging the iPhone. I didn't think it was a problematic fever.
I've used some cables from this manufacturer so far, but the cables from this product also look solid and sturdy. This is a point where manufacturers can rest assured.