- 23 AWG high gauge low impedance wires enable Syncwire USB cable to charge 7% faster than regular USB cables.
- Supports a maximum of 2.4 amp current and transfer data up to 480 Mbits via USB 2.0.
- Triple-Braided nylon exterior, toughened military fiber wire, and laser-welded aluminum connectors.
- Withstand at least 10, 000 cycles of 90-degree bend test. Ideal for your heavy daily use.
- What you get - 2x Syncwire Nylon-braided Micro USB cables with portable cable organizers. 36-Month Warranty, fast and warm customer service within 24 hours for any of your problems.
It's hard to find cables that that don't fall apart in less than a year. I've been using these for quite a while now, though I guess I haven't had to unplug and replug them too much.
The best USB Cables I ever had.
Brilliant, lasted a good while and syncwire quickly replaced it when it broke! No complaints.
Eazy just plug and play as stated
Lives up to its promises for about a year, but declines rapidly after that. Durability stays intact externally, but the inside wiring gives, and they'll charge worse by the day until they just don't. Good for standard, at-home use, but not the "super-durable" product it claims to be. Still a solid deal if you don't plan on using it anywhere besides your work station.
I like how it's not easy to bend and the jack and hold pretty good with my PS4 controllers as well
So I blindly ordered these as I'm a repeat Syncwire customer & couldn 't find my families kindle charger.When I received them I was completely surprised by the wrapping on the cable, but admittedly didn 't read the full details & just assumed it was the same fabric nylon that was on my previously purchased lightning cables.It's MUCH more stiff & almost feels likes it's braided in a metal cord bc it's stiff & scratchy (not soft/fabric like), but says it's a durable tough nylon.I'm keeping the charging cords, but wanted to callout if anyone else was a previous customer & may not realized there are varying differences in the types of nylon the cords are wrapped in.Also these 6 feet cords don 't have the cable ties of the others I've purchased which was a nice added benefit. Although I do like the square flat packaging each cable is wrapped in, but I don 't see myself taking that square with me if I travel so the Velcro wrap would've been preferred IMO.
I've ordered this 2-3 years ago and it still functions and looks the same besides grime discoloration. Definitely a must-have if you need it for short distances, will definitely last you forever.