3-Year Warranty Assurance
Syncwire offers a three-year warranty on all physical products sold on our website. For orders placed through other channels, you can avail of the same warranty by registering on our website.
Warranty Period by Customer Type:
Amazon customers without registration
Registered Amazon customers
* Replacement products do not have a new warranty but will be covered by the warranties of the original purchases.
*For lifetime warranty claims over three years, we may charge an additional $10 for shipping.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com should you have any questions or concerns about our refund or warranty policy.
At our website, we take pride in offering high-quality products that meet our customers' expectations. We also understand that issues may arise despite our best efforts, which is why we offer a warranty service to protect you against defects caused by manufacturing errors.
Hot to Obtain Warranty Service
To request a warranty service, you can choose between the following options:
Option 1: Submit a warranty claim application on our warranty claim page. Our customer support team will process your application and respond as soon as possible.
Option 2: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a detailed description of the issue.
We will normally provide free service to repair or replace defective components. Syncwire will undertake one-way logistics costs when the issue is confirmed by Syncwire or third-party testing laboratories.
For quality issues that require charged repair service, Syncwire will provide a quote depending on the specific product and damage level after confirmation by Syncwire or third-party testing laboratories.
The repaired or replaced product is warranted for two months from the date of shipping by Syncwire. If the original product's remaining warranty period is more than two months, it shall apply to the original warranty period.
*If our customer support team or an authorized technician confirms that the issue is covered by the warranty and cannot be fixed, we will cover the cost of the shipping to and from your location within 30 days of receipt of the purchased product.
The following are not covered under our warranty service:
- Products or parts whose warranty has expired.
- Products purchased through channels that are not authorized by Syncwire, or products that have been resold.
- Normal discoloration, wear and tear, and consumption that occur during the product's use.
- Failure or damage caused by incorrect or improper use, maintenance, or storage, including improper handling, the use of the product not for its intended purpose, improper plugging or unplugging of external devices, drops or improper external crashes, contact or exposure to improper temperatures, solvents, acids, alkalis, water intrusion, etc., the infestation of insects or rodents, or intrusion of foreign objects resulting in breakage, dust, damage of the product or parts (such as housing, components, wiring, etc.).
- Failure or damage caused by installation, repair, alteration, addition, or removal by any agency or personnel not authorized by Syncwire.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or removal of the casing or damage due to the failure to follow the official manual or instructions.
- Products or parts whose original identification information has been modified, altered, or removed.
- Products or parts of which you cannot provide a valid receipt or any other document that can prove the warranty status.
- Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues due to the use of unauthorized third-party parts.
- Failure or damage caused by force majeure or accidents.
- Other failure or damage not caused by the quality of the product.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about our warranty policy.