- 【Specially Designed for iPhone 13/12 Series】The magnetic car mount charger only is made for your Apple iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max / iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max. For fast charging mode, an 18W QC adapter is required (not included). The built-in soft LED light will be activated when the wireless charger is powered on. The super-soft atmosphere lights can bring you a wonderful experience while driving at night.
- 【Strong Magnets for Super Suction】 With the upgraded N52 magnet design, greatly increases the suction power by 95%. Attach your iPhone 12/ 13 series to a magnetic wireless car charger and just a click, making wireless charging a snap. Auto-lock aligned the phone's charge coil for efficient stability.
- 【Phone Case Friendly】The car mount charger supports charging through magnetic phone cases. Support original Magsafe case. Do not use a non-magnetic case, which has no magnet in itself and will weak the magnet between phone and charger and won’t hold the phone. Or you can paste the magnetic plate on your non-magnetic case.
- 【Easy to Installation】Use magnetic force to hold your phone without cradles, brackets, clamps or gel, and sticky residue. Just place your iPhone 13/12 Series on this car mount directly or with a magnetic phone case, and it will snap on. 360° Highly flexible rotation magnetic mount provides infinite viewing angles. Position your phone at the perfect angle to enjoy a more relaxed and safer drive.
- 【What you get】1× Magnetic Wireless Car Charger, 3.3 ft(1m) USB-A to USB-C Cable, 1× User Manual, 1× Magnetic Plate TIPS: Non-magnetic phones and phone cases will slip off because these interfere and weaken the magnetic force required to attach to the phone. Cases made of metal, attachments such as metal rings, magnets, cards, grips will interfere with charging.
Input: 9V 2A （5V 1A or 5V 2.4A is not supported）
Max output: 15W
Max output for iPhone 13/12 series: 7.5W
1×Syncwire Magnetic Wireless Car Charger
1×Air vent clamp
1×QC USB-A to USB-C cable
iPhone 13/12 Pro
iPhone 13/12 mini
iPhone 13/12 Pro Max
Official MagSafe cases
Note: Please use the extra magnetic plate we provided for the non-magnetic phone case.
Je vous recommande vivement ce chargeur dexcellente qualit (aluminium m?t couleur grise lunaire) avec sa led daccueil clairant le dessous vous serez prt pour waz !!
Trs trs bon produit charge bien et maintient parfait, c?ble de qualit.
Nhsitez plus cest bien celui-l quil vous faut.
Parfait pour mon iPhone 13. Le support se fixe au ventilateur et se resserre gr?ce une mollette. Le tlphone est maintenu par laimant MagSafe et me permet de recharger le tlphone via le c?ble usb. Le produit est rsistant et pratique.
Its a brilliant well made charger.
My phone does not have a case with a back plate so I had no issues attaching the phone to the charger. It attaches magnetically and my phone held on to the charger very well.
The charger is made of aluminium on the sides and the plate is made of a rubber material to protect your phone from any scratches.
The product feels very solid and does not wobble during driving. The additional subtle white light gives a nice touch to it!
If your phone does not have a compatible case then you also get a magnetic ring which you can stick onto the case to make it work with it. They really thought about everything. There is also a guide for you to know where to stick the magnetic ring on in case you need it.
I really recommend it as it is super convenient to use whilst driving. No need for connecting your phone just simply put it on the pad and it stays there.
It's a first impression and the texture is pretty good.
Also, because it is well made, you can expect durability.
Unlike the pinch type, it is a type that attaches with a magnet, so I hope that it will be more durable than before.
As for charging, I decided to buy a solid one, so I was a little confused about the price, but I am quite satisfied.
I have used an older Syncwire car mount for about 2 years with my iphone x and loved it. I recently picked up an iphone 13 pro and got this mount, and so far, i love this one too.
Its easily adjustable, but has a solid hold - so you can move your phone however you want and have it stay there. And it charges! (comes with usb c cable)
It also comes with a magnet sticker you can stick to the back of your phone, but the magnet on the mount is strong enough without it. Please note, this will only work with phones that have magnets on the back (i.e. iphone 12 and 13), other phones will need to use the magnet sticker that is included.
It works very well and am very happy with my purchase!Ive bought many SyncWire products from IPhone cables to usb hubs and now, a wireless charger for my phone. Syncwire makes Amazing products and sells for a great price. Ive been using their cables for years and defiantly holding up better than an apple official wire. This Magnetic wireless charger is great for the home or your car due to its fantastic magnetic system. I believe its made more for the IPhone 12 as it works like the MagSafe connector but works flawlessly on my IPhone X with no issues at all. Charges pretty fast too. Love the simplicity of the product and love how I doesnt need cables anymore. Will recommend this product to individual in the future and looking to pick up additional Syncwire products in near future. Keep up the great work guys!
Very handy having a 2 in 1 car phone holder and charger. Nice not having to plug phone in to charge.
Needed a car phone charger and found this product. Works well and the magnet is quite strong did not drop the phone during a car ride.Works well with a case too which is best.
I bought this to use as part of a DIY tripod for my iPhone 13 Pro, so that I could use the camera while keeping it charged. The magnets hold the phone on firmly even through a case, there is no worry about the phone falling off, so I can't imagine it falling off in a car.
Very solid construction, well made with quality materials. Phone attached to the holder with a satisfying thud. I have had no issues with the phone dropping off, even when rotating between portrait and landscape.To charge your phone, the holder needs to be plugged in via a USB cable (provided).Only issue I have had is that in some vehicles (eg. Peugeot Boxer van) the air vents are constructed in such a way that I have struggled to achieve a completely satisfactory attachment and viewing angle.
Being a serial purchaser of accessories for any new phone I've bought a few magsafe bits for my iPhone 13 Pro Max.I had the ESR Halolock car charger already but got this for the other car. The air vent mount on this Syncwire holder/charger is much better as it has the screw nut to clamp it tight onto the vent.The magnet is really strong though the unit is small which is a benefit in it's self as doesn't obscure the infotainment display on the car.In short best on the market and good value. No Cons whatsoever :)