Syncwire Newest PD 20W+QC3.0 BT 5.1 Bluetooth FM Transmitter For Car
A must-have hands-free calling device.
Featuring one advanced QC 3.0 speedy charge port, Syncwire Bluetooth hands-free FM transmitter is capable of streaming wonderful music and keeping you connected when driving, making your driving more interesting and safer.
- Built-in mic with CVC technology offers you clear talking.
- White-ray LED displays FM channels and real-time monitoring of automotive voltage intelligently.
- Two Charging ports with QC3.0 and PD 20W can support multiple devices' fast charging simultaneously.
- Pair with all Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- One button with multiple functions.
- Power Off function to save your car battery
- Hands-free calling, music play, quick charging, navigation broadcast, etc.
- Super bass sound with deep bass sound music effects.
How to pair Car radio and the FM transmitter:
1. Plug the FM transmitter into the car outlet lighter socket.
2. Tune the car radio to an unused FM frequency.
3. Adjust this transmitter to the same frequency on the car by pressing the CH button, rotate the knob (left or right) when the LED displays FM frequency.
4. When the LED display shows “bt” the device will enter into Bluetooth pairing mode.
5. Enable Bluetooth on the device you want to pair.
6. Search and select ID “SW-XC653” from the list and then connect.
Note: Please try another frequency and repeat the above steps if there has static interference on the radio.
How to adjust the volume by Syncwire Bluetooth car adapter?
1. Double Click the Multi-function Button(Calling Button), then the Channel Display will flash.
2. Rotate the knob(left or right) to adjust the volume up or down.
Great company, quality components. Going to places like Amazon for cables these days is an absolute minefield with 100’s of never heard of brands at next to unbelievable prices. I can assure you most are total crap, but Syncwire is quality!
This is the best one I've ever purchased...amazing. Thanks
Best way to convert your car into Bluetooth stereo.
I had been using bluetooth dongles that didn't last long & always ran out of charge. This thing is freaking amazingggg & never cuts out on me when I'm on the road & in concert. Lol
Translate review to English
It's really useful and easy to use, worth it
Tricky to set up. But so worth it